Monday, November 16, 2009

My Christmas Cocoa Mug Runneth Over!



I jumped on the Polar Express this morning and it is full steam ahead to the North Pole!

I have a Crooner's Christmas in the CD player (and I don't even mind the Clay Aiken song - remember this post) and my home looks like it has been ransacked by a bunch of mischievous elves. There are dozens of  half emptied bins of Christmas decorations strewn through the house with stockings, lights, jingle bells, candles, and Christmas what-nots everywhere.

This is my first Christmas in my new home and have no idea how I'm going to decorate or where to put my trees. But you bet your sweet sugar plums and candy canes that I will savor every holly jolly moment of making it all Christmas cozy!

Sigh.... Remember the Christmas in July post..... Sigh....




1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Lynn - I see you became a follower of my blog...THANK YOU!
I just found your blog because of it. And very nice i must say.
I will now be a follower of you as well.
I can feel your excitement of being able to bring out all your Christmas pretties and place them in totally different settings. How great and we all will be expecting photos...
Karen